These Ozbee, LLC (“Ozbee”) Software as a Service (“SaaS”) Support Policies apply to Ozbee services on the Salesforce platform.
These SaaS Support Policies apply to the support provided by Ozbee as part of the SaaS offering acquired by you under your Statement of Work (“SoW”). SaaS support is subject to the terms and conditions of the SoW, including the Ozbee Software as a Service Agreement. The SaaS services policies referenced in your SoW may further describe the support provided by Ozbee specific to the SaaS offering acquired by you under your SoW.
SaaS support does not include services for any Ozbee service offering or program that is not expressly provided by Ozbee as part of the SaaS offering under your SoW. You may not obtain support for the SaaS offering via any other Ozbee support service offering.
As used in these SaaS Support Policies, “Customer,” “you” and “your” refer to the individual or entity that has ordered SaaS from Ozbee or an authorized distributor, as applicable.
These SaaS Support Policies are subject to change at Ozbee’s discretion; however, Ozbee policy changes will not result in a material reduction in the level of SaaS support provided during the period for which fees for the applicable SaaS SoW have been paid.
1. Ozbee will use industry practices to maintain the Services and will promptly correct all bugs, errors, data corruptions or other failures in connection thereto, either (i) caused by Ozbee, or (ii) that are the result of anticipated system updates made by Salesforce.com to the underlying software directly licensed to Customer from Salesforce.com.
2. Ozbee shall make the Services available at normal industry level of standard during each calendar month, except for (i) planned downtime which will be communicated to Customer with reasonable advance notice prior to such downtime, (ii) errors caused by Customer or any third party engaged by Customer or any software applications not provided by Ozbee or (iii) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Ozbee’s reasonable control (excluding any unavailability caused by failure on part of Ozbee to maintain reasonable back up and disaster recovery plans).
3. Ozbee will be available to provide the Support Services from 8AM to 5PM Central Time, Monday through Friday, exclusive of the following holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. In addition, Ozbee will provide error and bug corrections for the Application, incident response and an after-hours emergency access number for after-hours support. The contact information for business-hours and after-hours support shall be: (888) 686-9233.
4. If Customer reports of any High-Severity Error in the Application, Ozbee shall promptly begin and continue to use commercially reasonable efforts on a twenty-four (24) hour basis to identify and correct the High-Severity Error and to provide an Error Correction with respect thereto. If the Error Correction is not complete within twenty-four (24) hours following the report of such High-Severity Error, Ozbee will inform Customer of the status of the Error Correction efforts and will establish a mutually agreed upon correction plan with respect to the High-Severity Error until the Error Correction is complete. The parties will further work together in good faith to develop additional response time requirements and other SLAs as shall be mutually deemed appropriate. For the purposes of this Agreement:
(i) “Error Correction” shall mean a modification or addition to the Application that, when made to the Application, renders it in substantial conformity with the Documentation. Error Correction shall include bug fixes, patches, updates and other corrections.
(ii) “High-Severity Error” means that there is a failure of the Application that causes an outage such that the services offered by Customer to its customers or franchisees are unavailable for access or use, or that otherwise materially impairs the Customer’s ability to conduct its business.
5. To the extent any errors in the Application are caused by Customer or any third party engaged by Customer or any software applications not provided by Ozbee, Customer shall pay to Ozbee its documented generally available rates for all Support Services and other services required to resolve such errors.
6. Ozbee shall be responsible for managing the Application and for user administration; administration for tasks including adding and deleting users and setting user security as well as affecting changes to system parameter and settings.
- n t
- 123 Street n t
- Address2 n
- 123 Street
- n t
- 123 Street n t
- Address2 n