Important Privacy Information
Ozbee™, through Salesforce, is the Controller of Your Personal Data
Ozbee™, through Salesforce, is the controller of your Personal Data and is responsible for its processing. For the avoidance of doubt, our Privacy Statement does not apply to the extent we process Personal Data in the role of a processor on behalf of our customers. A reference to “Ozbee™,” “we,” “us” or the “Company” is a reference to Ozbee™ and the relevant affiliates involved in the processing activity.
Why Ozbee™ Processes Personal Data
We collect and process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
• to provide and promote our websites and services;
• to provide you with information about our products;
• to manage your registration for and attendance at our events as well as office visits;
• to manage your registration for contests or promotions;
• to communicate with you;
• to maintain the security of the services;
• to improve performance of the services;
• to review compliance with applicable usage terms (including capacity requirements;
• to identify future opportunities for development of the services;
• to complete transactions with you when you purchase our products or services;
• to administer surveys and conduct research;
• to comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws and to cooperate with public and government authorities as required.
We only collect and process your Personal Data to the extent it is necessary for fulfilling these purposes and where we can rely on a legal basis for such processing. Where required, we will ask you for your consent prior to processing.
Who does Ozbee™ Share my Personal Data with?
We may share Personal Data with various parties, including:
• Our contracted service providers that process Personal Data on our behalf for IT and system administration, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support and data enrichment;
• Affiliates within our current or future corporate group that process Personal Data for customer support, marketing, event management, technical operations and account management;
• If you are using our services as an authorized user, with the Salesforce customer responsible for your access to the services for verifying your account, investigating suspicious activity and reviewing compliance with our usage terms and policies;
• Sponsors of events, webinar or contests for which you register;
• Third-party networks and websites so that we can advertise on their platforms;
• Specifically in relation to our AppExchange website, with our third-party partners who may contact you regarding their products or services;
• Public and government authorities, to the extent we are compelled to disclose Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations.
International Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected, transferred to and stored by us in the United States and by our affiliates and third parties (as disclosed in the full Privacy Statement) in other countries. Therefore, your Personal Data may be processed outside your jurisdiction, including in countries and jurisdictions that may not provide the same level of protection. Ozbee™ and Salesforce have implemented safeguards to ensure an adequate level of data protection where your Personal Data is transferred outside of your country or jurisdiction.
What are Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. Depending on the applicable laws, these rights may include the right to:
• Access your Personal Data held by us;
• Know more about how we process your Personal Data;
• Rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete;
• Erase or delete your Personal Data;
• Restrict our processing of your Personal Data;
• Transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible;
• Object to any processing of your Personal Data;
• Opt-out of certain disclosures of your Personal Data to third parties;
• If you’re under the age of 16, or such other applicable age of consent for privacy purposes in relevant individual jurisdictions, opt in to certain disclosures of your Personal Data to third parties;
• Not be discriminated against for exercising your rights described above;
• Not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects; and
• Withdraw your consent at any time (to the extent we base processing on consent).
- n t
- 123 Street n t
- Address2 n
- 123 Street
- n t
- 123 Street n t
- Address2 n